Evaluation of Instructional Strategies:
In evaluating instructional strategies, I took into consideration the diverse needs of my students. I provided differentiated prompts and graphic organizers based on individual skill levels to address readiness. To engage diverse interests, I allowed my students to choose the themes for their digital stories. Recognizing their various learning styles, I incorporated visual, auditory, and kinesthetic elements in both my mini-lesson and technology integration.Differentiation in Assessment:For my English Language Learners (ELL), I offered language support through simplified prompts, visual aids, translated hardcopies, and Google Translate. My special needs students received additional assistance during conferences, accommodations from their IEPs, and assessments were adjusted to accordingly. My early finishers were provided with i-Ready assigned lessons.
Incorporation of Technology:Considering its user-friendly interface and suitability for my middle school students, I carefully selected StoryJumper and BookCreator as the digital storytelling tools. The technology integration aimed to enhance their writing experience, allowing my students to express creativity through multimedia elements. I ensured that technology resources were accessible and inclusive, accommodating my students' various learning needs. I aimed this lesson to hopefully encourage creativity, engage diverse learners, and incorporate technology to enhance my language arts curriculum. Through planning and assessment, the goal was to create an inclusive and stimulating learning environment for all my students.
No comments:
Post a Comment